Carpe Noctum > Seaside :: Beach Side Café :: > Long Time No See (Raine+open)

Long Time No See (Raine+open) - Posted By Dante Helsing (dante) on 30th May 12 at 10:45am
ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο

Dante had taken a seat on the more shady table outside the Beach Side Café. It was late afternoon and the sun would set in a couple of hours. Even though Dante barely made an appearance outside until after the sun had set, then the weather was just too lovely to stay cooped up inside. Besides she was considering if she should find some take-out. Dante usually had a line of young handsome men lined up to service her when she needed to feed or if she needed company in the bed.

She sat leaned back, one leg over the other as she held an ice tea in her hands, taking a sip from the straw every now and again as her gaze was focused on the beach. Her eyes were hidden behind a pair of shades as she studied the young men who moved around down there. Dante preferred the men to be single, it caused less complications in the long run and the chance of them sticking around longer was higher than men who cheated on their girlfriends. She let out a light sigh, her thoughts moving back to her beloved Gabriel, the man who had turned her down, her fledgling who now was set to marry that Emilia girl. Dante hadn't lost hope that one day Gabriel would come back to her, but for now she just had to try and keep getting the days pass by as painless as possible, even though it was hard.

ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο ο

Character ο Dante Helsing
Appearance ο Click
Time ο Monday 30 May 2016
Actions ο "Dante Talking," "Dante Thinking," οAdvanaced Empathy,ο οBiokinesis,ο "Biokinetic Speak," οEmpathy,ο Invisibility"Other People Speaking,"
Memo ο -----
Face Claim ο Penelope Cruz
Lyrics ο Maneater by Nelly Furtado
Forum ο Carpe Noctum
Template ο Susie

Re: Long Time No See (Raine+open) - Posted By Raine Sterling (raineterror) on 1st Jun 12 at 3:46pm
It seems I lost my mind back when we first met, Right at that second,
Everything had changed, I might be modest on the outside looking in,
But your mouth and body's got the best of me, you've got me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Raine walked into the cafe with one of her larger sketch pads and asked the waitress to bring her to an outdoor table that had a good view of the beach. The light in the sky was waning, but it gave a lovely effect to the way the lights played off the water. Raine ordered a pink lemonade and got to sketching. Each curve of line was a separate thought in her mind being painted across the page. What she found on the page when she was half way through wasn't the beach. Well, if the beach had long dark hair and brooding eyes, then sure. But not likely. She turned the page and started on another one. This time it was Gabriel's handsome face staring back at her. Raine was so intent on her drawint that she hadn't been paying any attention to the people at the cafe. She glanced up only once and caught sight of a very curvy dark haired woman, and for a moment the possibility of recognition was there and then gone as she looked back down at the paper.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

-- Character ---- Raine Sterling
-- Appearance ---- Le picture above
-- Time ---- May, 2016
-- Actions ---- "Speaking" "Thinking" -Neurokinesis- --Wound Transfer-- ---Social Access--- »Magical Powers« "Other People Talking"
-- Face Claim ---- Cassadee Pope
-- Lyrics ---- Where Is My Head by Hey Monday
-- Forum ---- Carpe Noctum
-- Template ---- Susie

Re: Long Time No See (Raine+open) - Posted By Dante Helsing (dante) on 1st Jun 12 at 5:43pm

Dante had intensely kept her gaze on a certain young man that had caught her attention down at the beach. And she had caught him glance up in her direction at some point, where she had taken a slow sip of her ice tea. But a familiar scent hit her nostrils and she turned her head and saw a familiar face indeed. A face she hadn't seen for a very long time. Dante tilted her head a little as a smile slowly crept over her features. She gracefully got to her feet and with a slow walk moved closer to the table where the young vampire sat. Looking over the young girl's shoulders, she recognized the face the girl was drawing. "What a waste of perfection. Now he's engaged to a mediocre bellator vampire," she said with a sigh and shook her head a little, moving around Raine, she pulled out a chair and took a seat, placing her glass on the table next to her as she elegantly placed one leg over the other, looking intensely at the young girl. "Hello Raine," she said in a soft voice that could be mistaken for friendly, but in her eyes lured something undefined, not exactly dark, but something looming.

Character ο Dante Helsing
Appearance ο Click
Time ο Monday 30 May 2016
Actions ο "Dante Talking," "Dante Thinking," οAdvanaced Empathy,ο οBiokinesis,ο "Biokinetic Speak," οEmpathy,ο Invisibility"Other People Speaking,"
Memo ο -----
Face Claim ο Penelope Cruz
Lyrics ο Maneater by Nelly Furtado
Forum ο Carpe Noctum
Template ο Susie

Re: Long Time No See (Raine+open) - Posted By Raine Sterling (raineterror) on 21st Jun 12 at 12:53am
It seems I lost my mind back when we first met, Right at that second,
Everything had changed, I might be modest on the outside looking in,
But your mouth and body's got the best of me, you've got me.

Raine nearly choked on her lemonade as the voice came from behind her. It sent chills up her spin to hear Dante's voice after decades of running from her. Gabriel would kill her if Dante didn't when he found out. She carefully closed her sketch pad as Dante took a seat across from her. She looked the same as ever, cold and beautiful. Raine wanted so badly to just leave right then and there but she knew Dante would only find her later on her own time. "I don't think Gabriel would have proposed to her if he didn't love her. Rank doesn't matter to him. I don't know why you insist on following him around just to make his life miserable. If you really loved him you would have let him go years ago." She bit her lip knowing that taunting Dante was the last thing she should be doing, but she hated that she was hurting her brother so much after all this time. Gabriel really had loved Dante once but she had broken him and made it so that Gabriel could never love her or possibly another woman ever again and Raine hated her for that. She didn't know what Dante wanted with her, but she was still in the dark as to whether she knew exactly what kind of vampire Raine really was. Gabriel had taken her away as fast as he could before Dante could ruin her too.

-- Character ---- Raine Sterling
-- Appearance ---- Le picture above
-- Time ---- May, 2016
-- Actions ---- "Speaking" "Thinking" -Neurokinesis- --Wound Transfer-- ---Social Access--- »Magical Powers« "Other People Talking"
-- Face Claim ---- Cassadee Pope
-- Lyrics ---- Where Is My Head by Hey Monday
-- Forum ---- Carpe Noctum
-- Template ---- Susie