Carpe Noctum > Archives :: 2011 :: > Break From Reality (Rose + Open)

Break From Reality (Rose + Open) - Posted By Isis Laurent (nightmare) on 31st Aug 11 at 4:37pm
I breathe you in again, just to feel you
Underneath my skin, holding onto
The sweet escape is always laced wit a
Familiar taste of poison

בּﬠגּשׂדּוּשָּׁסּﭏכֿוֹתּקּצּלּמּףּפּשׁ ҉ זּוּרּזּךּנּﭏדךּכֿבֿתּמּטּדּֿפֿכּﬠ

Isis was in desperate need to relax. After the fight with that Daniele girl, not to mention the overloading stress from trying to get her store up and running, Isis could feel her body draining. So, she grabbed a couple of her favorite books, then began to head over to the Botanical Gardens. It used to be her hideout when she last lived here as a warrior. The best thing about this place that she loved most was that it was filled with various things that grew all over the world. In an odd way, it was like home for her. A little pocket of her past that she can enjoy.

She eventually made it to the pavilion, taking her lovely time getting there. She sat down on a bench, side ways, propping one of her legs on the bench. She then grabbed out a book from her bag and opened it to a random page. Isis sighed as she inhaled the fresh, sweet air, given by the plants and trees growing there. "Man, wouldn't it be nice if everyday could be like this?" she asked to herself. "It's a shame..." But a girl can dream, right?

בּﬠגּשׂדּוּשָּׁסּﭏכֿוֹתּקּצּלּמּףּפּשׁΩזּוּרּזּךּנּﭏדךּכֿבֿתּמּטּדּֿפֿכּﬠ
I don't wanna be saved, I don't wanna be sober
I want you on my mind, in my dreams
Behind these eyes, I wanna wake up
No not this time

character: Isis Laurent
memo:
lyrics: Familiar Taste of Poison ~ Halestorm
template: Dylan

please do not use with out permission

Re: Break From Reality (Rose + Open) - Posted By Rose Medveda (rose) on 31st Aug 11 at 4:51pm
Image Image
I may seem crazy or painfully shy
And these scars wouldn't be so hidden if you would just look me in the eye
I feel alone here and cold here
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Character Rose Medveda
Look Check Headbanner
Word Count Not sure
Memo Nothing important to say
iPod Real SugarRoxette
Face Claim Lily Cole
Lyrics Plumb
Forum Carpe Noctum
Template Susie
Please Do Not Use Without Permission

Re: Break From Reality (Rose + Open) - Posted By Isis Laurent (nightmare) on 31st Aug 11 at 5:03pm
Familiar taste of poison

Isis looked up when she heard someone walk in. Though she had to admit she barely heard the person enter. Must be someone who's light on their feet. When she pardoned herself for disturbing, Isis quickly sat up straight and said, "Oh, no no, you're fine." She stood up and walked over to the redhead and said, "I'm just here reading and enjoying the scenery. besides, this is a public place. Anyone can come in and enjoy themselves as well." Noticing her accent and recognizing where it's from, she asked "Russian?" Except when she asked, it was in the Russian language. Her ability enabled Isis to speak it fluently. Gotta love your gifts...

No not this time

memo:

Re: Break From Reality (Rose + Open) - Posted By Rose Medveda (rose) on 31st Aug 11 at 5:35pm
Image Image

Character Rose Medveda
Look Check Headbanner
Word Count Not sure
iPod Real SugarRoxette
Face Claim Lily Cole
Lyrics Plumb
Forum Carpe Noctum
Template Susie

Re: Break From Reality (Rose + Open) - Posted By Isis Laurent (nightmare) on 31st Aug 11 at 5:44pm
The sweet escape is always laced with a
Familiar taste of poison

Isis tilted her head and waved her hand in a small gesture of a bow. "Isis Laurent," she replied. "And no, I'm not Russian. Lovely people there though. Amazing artists of all types." She smiled and said, "Languages are my forte. It's a little gift of mine. You whisper one little word, and I can give you a speech in that language." Isis laughed a bit. Omniligualism was a gift all on its own, because it allowed her to meet all sorts of people without the obstacle of communication. "So, Miss Rose, if you don't mind me asking, are you a dancer?" Isis isn't one for intruding into other people's business, but she could tell from the way the girl carried herself and walked that she had to do some dancing of sorts. It would also explain the whispered steps when the girl entered the pavilion.

No not this time

memo:

Re: Break From Reality (Rose + Open) - Posted By Rose Medveda (rose) on 31st Aug 11 at 5:54pm
Image Image

Character Rose Medveda
Look Check Headbanner
Word Count Not sure
iPod Real SugarRoxette
Face Claim Lily Cole
Lyrics Plumb
Forum Carpe Noctum
Template Susie

Re: Break From Reality (Rose + Open) - Posted By Isis Laurent (nightmare) on 31st Aug 11 at 6:22pm
The sweet escape is always laced with a
Familiar taste of poison

Isis nodded as she listened to the Russian dancer talk about her rehearsal and her first time being here. "Well then, Madame Rose, allow me to introduce you to the gardens." She smiled and said, "This place literally has everything from everywhere. Yet, oddly enough, they all co-mingle together quite nicely." She let out a small laugh. "Much like Carpe Noctum itself," she added, thinking of the various types of people who live here. "This is one of the best places to go to when you need a break from your job, or a rehearsal." She winked over at Rose. "I know I sure used to. Which is why I have this." Isis held up her book of Roman legends. "I am probably one of the toughest chicks you'll ever meet," she said, "but I am a sucker for a good history book."

No not this time

memo:

Re: Break From Reality (Rose + Open) - Posted By Rose Medveda (rose) on 31st Aug 11 at 6:42pm
Image Image

Character Rose Medveda
Look Check Headbanner
Word Count Not sure
iPod Real SugarRoxette
Face Claim Lily Cole
Lyrics Plumb
Forum Carpe Noctum
Template Susie

Re: Break From Reality (Rose + Open) - Posted By Isis Laurent (nightmare) on 31st Aug 11 at 8:38pm
Familiar taste of poison

Isis smiled when Rose said she preferred Russian literature. "Well, I haven't read many from the Russians, but it's great to know that I'm not the only one who enjoys a good book." She put her book up and looked around at the various trees. If Simetra were here, she would want to climb them. "This place sure is," she sighed, replying to Rose's comment of the garden. "It can be so many things here. A home, a little bit of paradise, even a playground for those little peskers we call children."

Curious of the girl, Isis turned to Rose and said, "So what brought a Russian ballerina to little old Carpe Noctum? Surely we're not as exciting?" She had to bite back a laugh. After the recent war, Carpe Noctum is far from boring. In fact, Isis couldn't remember a day that it was...

No not this time

memo:

Re: Break From Reality (Rose + Open) - Posted By Rose Medveda (rose) on 1st Sep 11 at 12:17pm
Image Image

Character Rose Medveda
Look Check Headbanner
Word Count Not sure
iPod Real SugarRoxette
Face Claim Lily Cole
Lyrics Plumb
Forum Carpe Noctum
Template Susie

Re: Break From Reality (Rose + Open) - Posted By Isis Laurent (nightmare) on 1st Sep 11 at 12:40pm
Familiar taste of poison

Isis listened as Rose talked about her travel experience. "We hold more similarities than I thought," she replied. "I was from England originally, then moved to France later on, before deciding to see the rest of the world." She smiled as she thought of her travels. "It was an amazing time in my life." Not compared to the time with Jean, but he's the one who told me to travel the world, she thought to herself. She looked up to Rose and said, "Those who have seen the world have a broader view of everyone inside it." She smiled and leaned against one of the trees.

No not this time

memo:

Re: Break From Reality (Rose + Open) - Posted By Rose Medveda (rose) on 1st Sep 11 at 5:54pm
Image Image

Character Rose Medveda
Look Check Headbanner
Word Count Not sure
iPod Real SugarRoxette
Face Claim Lily Cole
Lyrics Plumb
Forum Carpe Noctum
Template Susie

Re: Break From Reality (Rose + Open) - Posted By Isis Laurent (nightmare) on 2nd Sep 11 at 2:04am
Familiar taste of poison

Isis shrugged when Rose said that she didn't socialize much. "I getcha, I used to be like that. I used to keep to myself when I traveled, and when I was a warrior here. But I just got a wake up call one day, and I decided to try things out differently." She she could sense that the woman was just trying to pass conversation, but she didn't mind. It was refreshing nonetheless. "Well, I actually recently came back here. I heard the town needed some help. And I'm also taking care of this girl I know. She can be reckless sometimes. Besides, I have to admit I miss this place." She sighed and added, "But no more fighting. I'm just going to run my little shop like a good girl."

No not this time

memo: