Carpe Noctum > Archives :: 2011 :: > We all have to sacrifice (Closed)

We all have to sacrifice (Closed) - Posted By Leona de Nóil Lémón (admin) on 3rd Aug 11 at 11:17am
† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †

It was a big blow, when they had to fall back and pretty much give up on the vampire castle. She still hadn't had the opportunity to go and see her brother who had been brought in, not to mention she hadn't been back at the chateau since Sunday night. She quietly walked down between the warehouses as she waited for Jack. She had managed to send someone out to the valley an hour ago, so she assumed he would turn up as soon as he had gotten hold of the vervein, but an hour had past and still no sign of him, sure she had said that she would meet him in an hour or so, but she had hoped he would come as soon he had been relieved, which annoyed her a great deal.

She stopped her movement and her eyes scanned the dark warehouse area and looked up a second before she headed to the back of a building and climbed up a ladder to the roof of the warehouse building, she had a better view from above. Waiting for Jack to arrive.

† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †

Character Leona Nóillión
Appearance Black corset over a purple laced shirt, a pair of tight black leather pants and black stiletto boots.
Time Wednesday 3 August, 2011 at 09:00 PM
Actions "Leona talking" "Telepathy" "Mind control" "Other People Speaking"
Words No idea
Music Here with mePlumb
Post-It .....
Face Claim Laura Pyper
Lyrics Creed
Forum Carpe Noctum
Template Susie
Please Do Not Use Without Permission from Susie Herself.

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Isis Laurent (nightmare) on 3rd Aug 11 at 4:12pm
Isis was walking down downtown, wondering where everyone was. Simetra was MIA and unreachable, and she had yet to find anyone she knew. Be gone for just a couple decades, and the world changes... The moment Simetra told her she was going to help against a war, Isis booked her way over here. Not just cause she's protective of the witch, but also because this used to be her home. She was once her duty to protect it.

When she was passing the old warehouses, she sensed another presence nearby. She looked up and saw a woman up on the rooftops. Well, that's not normal. Maybe she can help... She ran over and climbed up the railing to the roof. "You look like you have an idea about what's happening," Isis said when she reached the top. As she walked over, she kept her hand on one of her sais, just as a precaution. The other vampire probably already has her weapon prepared as well. "Mind helping out? I haven't been back here in quite awhile."

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Leona de Nóil Lémón (admin) on 4th Aug 11 at 4:10pm

Leona had sensed the female vampire before she saw or heard her, but she didn't exactly seem as a potential threat, so she hadn't prepared herself for fighting. When the woman spoke Leona slowly turned her head and looked her up and down with a straight and rather arrogant expression on her face. "You must be new, otherwise you would have known perfectly well what's going on," she said before she turned her head and looked down at what was happening below, which was nothing so far, but when the woman said something about coming back Leona turned her head again and looked at the woman as if to see if she recognized her, but she didn't. Leona had arrived to Carpe Noctum almost three years ago to personally take over as Head Bellator, vampires had come and left again, not to mention she had learned not to grow emotional attached to any of her Bellator vampires or to people in general. "You must have left before I came, I don't remember you," she said before she turned her attention to the street below her. She grabbed her cell phone to check the time and let out a slight annoyed huff, where on earth was the dog. She was thinking of calling him soon, of course he still had some time to run on, but she had hoped that he would come as soon he had gotten the vervein. "Well it looks like my partner has decided not to show up yet, so I guess a little company will work. Are you any good, cause I don't want to babysit you," she said. She knew she came out as rather cold and distant, but she was like that around all new people she didn't know, very few knew how she truly could be. Too many years of pain and suffering and emotional blows had led to her being as she was today. She didn't let people in easily.

Character Leona Nóillión
Appearance Black corset over a purple laced shirt, a pair of tight black leather pants and black stiletto boots.
Time Wednesday 3 August, 2011.
Words No idea
Music Here with mePlumb
Post-It Sorry for the wait and the very crappy post.
Face Claim Laura Pyper
Lyrics Creed
Forum Carpe Noctum
Template Susie

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Isis Laurent (nightmare) on 4th Aug 11 at 4:47pm
Isis was unaffected by the woman's coldness. She's a bit of the same way towards new people. Besides, it's how true warriors are trained. When she asked if Isis could defend herself, she held back on laughing. "You have nothing to worry about. My abilities include enhanced combat and power negation. Not to mention over 500 years of experience. I can take care of myself." Seeing no harm, Isis let go of her sai and walked over beside the woman.

"And to answer your question, no you wouldn't know me. I left this town around 20 years ago. And the name is Isis." She looked down over the side of the building. Everything was so quiet for the downtown area. "So, the old man has finally made his move, huh?"

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Leona de Nóil Lémón (admin) on 4th Aug 11 at 5:06pm

Leona turned her head and looked at Isis for a second before turned her attention back to the street. "Well that depends on who you are referring to," she said, even though she had notified the heads of the town who really was behind the attack, then very few people really knew who it was. The people usually knew about were the Bodouar twins, but Leona knew differently, even though Alastair had been able to move under the radar for the last 1000 years, then he had been able to stir things up a bit, although without using his real name. Alastair had mainly roamed around over in Europe, while the Bodouar twins had been all over the world, Leona should know, she had been keeping a close tack on them.

Character Leona Nóillión
Words No idea
Music Here with mePlumb
Post-It Bleh
Face Claim Laura Pyper
Lyrics Creed
Forum Carpe Noctum
Template Susie

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Isis Laurent (nightmare) on 5th Aug 11 at 3:31pm
Isis laughed. "That's very true. Everyone seems to have their own plans of world take-over. Some just happen to collaborate together for the same ending." Isis sat up on the ledge, and began to draw her knives out, one by one, making sure their sharpened enough. "So I'll take from your regal posture and tough persona that you're someone of charge." As she put her blades back, she asked, "So is it safe to ask for a name, or am I stuck with 'Hey you, chick'?" Isis didn't care if the woman gave a false name, it just made things easier between people if there are names to match faces.

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Leona de Nóil Lémón (admin) on 5th Aug 11 at 4:39pm

Leona looked at the woman again with a slight raised eyebrow. "I'm the Head Bellator," she said and grabbed her cell phone again, this time to send a text to Jack asking where he was before she put it away again and turned her attention back to her surroundings. "You can call me Leona," she said and briefly looked at the woman. She didn't ask of a name in return, she couldn't really be bothered, if the woman said it fine if not, who cared. Leona didn't look for new acquaintances or friends, she had a select few people in her life she liked to call as friends. Leona had always been one with her own opinions and believes even before she was turned. She was determined, she had always known what she wanted in life, but when she was human the time and place limited that, so even though she didn't like the fact she had been turned she had turned it into an opportunity of finally live as she wanted. People had of course looked strangely at her when she had walked down the street in pants, when all the women were tied up in their big dresses and fancy hairdos. Leona had hated wearing dresses when she was human, it had been a daily battle with her mother, not to mention the hair. Sure she had worn dresses after she was turned, but only if she felt like it or if the dress code was a dress.

Character Leona Nóillión
Words No idea
Music Here with mePlumb
Post-It Bleh
Face Claim Laura Pyper
Lyrics Creed
Forum Carpe Noctum
Template Susie

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Daniele Lyon (daniele) on 7th Aug 11 at 8:26am
Taking over the world, one heart at a time
She'll chew you up and spit you out, like nothing!
Well it's not her problem, well now we know,
She's nothing more than just a snake, a snake devil!

∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂

Daniele was skipping down the between the warehouses, humming a self made tune. She was in a glorious mood this evening, blood everywhere, people dying, a view for sore eyes. When a sudden wind hit her she came to a halt as she sensed two vampires, one being very familiar, a smirk crept over her lips. She started to sneak closer and when she reached to the warehouse, on the other side, where the two vampires didn't look, she crawled up. "Well if it isn't little Lea, missed me?" she said in her usual girlish voice. She tilted her head and looked over to the other woman, she gave her an intense look, almost hungry in a way. "Who's your friend, she's cute," Daniele said and bit her lower lip a little.

∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂ ∂

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Isis Laurent (nightmare) on 7th Aug 11 at 1:42pm
Isis immediately turned when she heard a new voice. The way this woman looked told Isis something wasn't right. And when she spoke and stared at her like she was a new toy, Isis was getting red flags and sirens everywhere. She smiled to the woman and said, "Sorry love, you're not my type." She put her hand on her sai and said to Leona, "If you know this woman, I can see why you're standoffish." Isis then looked back at the newcomer. She wasn't quite sure how to deal with this woman. Just by her looks, Isis could tell she was... Off. She felt a small tingle go up her spine, an old sign that a fight is not far behind.

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Leona de Nóil Lémón (admin) on 7th Aug 11 at 2:31pm

Leona had just sent another text to Jack when she heard Daniele's annoying voice behind her. She closed her eyes for a second before she turned around and looked at the black haired French woman. "Danny, long time no see. You've been a bit quiet lately, can't find anyone to play with?" she asked and looked the vampire. "Daniele here and I go way back, isn't that right. How are the twins and Alastair?" she asked, she took a step forward but otherwise didn't make any intentions of taking out her sword or to start fighting.

Character Leona Nóillión
Words No idea
Music Here with mePlumb
Post-It Crappy post
Face Claim Laura Pyper
Lyrics Creed
Forum Carpe Noctum
Template Susie

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Daniele Lyon (daniele) on 8th Aug 11 at 8:37am

Daniele giggled and then pouted a little when the unfamiliar woman said she wasn't her type. "Aww, but you're so cute and I wanna play," she said and clapped her hands and jumped up and down like a little girl. Then as she moved her attention to Leona she tilted her head a little as if she was looking at the most interesting object in the world. "You know Lestat was very sad when you left him, but to be honest you've always been a bit of a downer, now your brother, now he was a piece of art. I read he's got married, I guess there won't be more playtime for him and me and then there's your other brother.....what's his name.....oh yeah Lenard, how is he doing?" Daniele asked, she didn't know that Lenard was still alive, so of course she thought she had touched a soft spot.

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Leona de Nóil Lémón (admin) on 11th Aug 11 at 12:52pm

Leona had a rather amused expression on her face as she looked at Daniele. "Look sugar, both of my brothers are doing fine, your boss' little plan didn't work, Lenny is perfectly safe now, now do you want to play or not?" she asked and pulled her sword from the holster she had strapped on to her back. "Cause I don't mind we play a little game, but no tricks," she said, of course referring to Daniele's abilities she had, even though Leona had her own tricks then she preferred not to use them if she could help it.

Character Leona Nóillión
Words No idea
Music Here with mePlumb
Post-It Crappy post
Face Claim Laura Pyper
Lyrics Creed
Forum Carpe Noctum
Template Susie

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Jackson Moonlight (jack) on 12th Aug 11 at 10:16am
♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦ ♦

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Daniele Lyon (daniele) on 12th Aug 11 at 10:25am

Daniele got a more serious expression on her face when she heard that Lenard was still alive, but there was a part of her that was actually glad, on some level she guessed she had some sort of soft spot for him, after all he was a looker. Barely had Leona grabbed for her sword before Daniele heard a familiar voice, a dark smirk spread on her face when shortly after a tall and gorgeous man stood next to her. "Jack, you come as called," she said and started to walk around him, running her hand over his strong back and round to the front. She stroke him gently on his cheek. Then she turned and looked at Leona and the other woman. "Has Jack told you that he's my little puppy. You see right now, he belongs to me," she said and leaned up against him and grabbed his arms and wrapped them around her. "No wonder that little female of yours is so fond of you, I could get used to this," she said all cuddly.

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Isis Laurent (nightmare) on 17th Aug 11 at 5:56pm
Isis had been silently watching the two women as they conversed. This Daniele woman seemed very... odd. Her personality reminded her much of Simetra, playful and childlike. But this particular girl gave off a feeling of danger. Isis knew to be on her guard, especially after she saw Leona pull out her sword. When Leona mentioned no tricks, that almost made Isis smile. Looks like my gift might be needed...

As she slid both hands to her sais, she heard someone yell. Her senses told her it was a werewolf, but what confused her was that the wolf stood next to the strange vampire. When Daniele spoke of the were as her "puppy", Isis figured that she was using some form of control. Why do I have a feeling things might be getting ugly soon? She looked over to Leona, waiting for whatever might happen next.

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Alexandria Hunter (sarahhunter54) on 18th Aug 11 at 2:43am
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Running through the warehouses, Alexandria had been following the scents of unfamiliar vampires since the war began. She also unfortunatly, resieved a rather nasty wound down her left arm. It wasn't too long before Alex caught the scent of Leona and Jackson, and two other female vampires. Shifting human she still had her duel daggers, but she now also had a pair of pistoles for targets that were to dangerous to get close to. As she came upon the scene she saw Jackson standing behind a strange vampire with his arms around her. Alex tried to be as quiet as possible, which was difficult as her hicking boots slightly echoed off the concrete.

'Evening Leona' Alex thought to the head of A.L.F. by means of letting her know she was there, as she ran up the side of the warehouse across from Jackson and the vampiress. Pulling herself up onto the roof Alex looked straight into Jack's eyes knotising that they seemed glazed over, if not asleep. She wasn't sure what was going on but the vampiress in his arms seemed to be controling him some how.

Not taking her eyes away from Jackson or the women, Alex rested her hand on the grip of one of her pistoles waiting for the order.

◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊

Alexandria talking
Thinking
Other people talking

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Jack, Daniele + 2 .. - Posted By Leona de Nóil Lémón (admin) on 18th Aug 11 at 2:20pm

When Leona heard Jack's voice it had run coldly down her spine, Jack had told her about Daniele's influence on him, but before she could warn him, he had caught Daniele's scent and as he appeared she looked to him. Leona had been pretty much scanning the area with her mind and when she read someone's mind saying evening to her she didn't bother to look around, she knew it was the Beta female. "Danny, send him away," Leona said to Daniele, but who was she kidding. She looked towards Jack, she tried to get into his mind, but he was pushed so much back in there that she couldn't reach him. "What ever happens don't hurt Jack," Leona mumbled to Lexi and Isis.

Character Leona Nóillión
Words No idea
Music Here with mePlumb
Post-It Sumdyl can enter now.
Face Claim Laura Pyper
Lyrics Creed
Forum Carpe Noctum
Template Susie

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Closed) - Posted By Sumdyl Moonlight (sumdyl) on 18th Aug 11 at 8:31pm
Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for awhile
Tell me of a story never ever told in the past
Take me back to the land, Where my yearnings were born
Fanatics find their heaven in never ending storming wind
Auguries of destruction be a lullaby for rebirth

ﻵﻧﻩﻄﻐﻋﻬﻍﻐﺻﺵﻂﺮﺦﺣﺭﺢﺔﺋﺎﺻﻧﻩﻄﻐﻋﻬﻍﻐﺻﺵﺵﻂﺮﺦﺣﺭﺱﺚ

Sumdyl was in his wolf form tracking jacks scent still shocked about the incident with simetra, he could only think of trying to find jack so he could make sure he would not end up hurt like simetra, at least not with out some abilified support. he turned back into his human form when he reached the bottom of a ware house he caught a scent which made his conciousness lose its will, his subconciousness tried to use auto hypnotism to regain control, but since danielles poison was in his blood and was affecting him on a biological level auto hypnotism failed. there was absolutly no expression on his face he looked completely apathetic he soon climbed the ladder and stood beside danielle under the influence of her poison. his subconciousness may have been watching but his conciousness completely blank under danielles influence.

ﻌﻎﻗﺽﻏﻌﺸﺽﺸﺸﺽﺦ۞ﺥﺋﺇﯾﷲﺐﯛﮐﮝﮟﮗﮪﮚﭭﭷﮤﮞﭓ
Consolations, be there, In my dreamland to come
I believe in fantasies invisible to me, In the land of misery I'm searchin' for the sign
To the door of mystery and dignity
I'm wandering down, and searchin' down the secret sun
the key to open the door is in your hand, Now take me there to the land of twilight

character: Sumdyl Lail
lyrics: the key of twilight- yuki kajiura
memo:
template: Dylan
who ever steals this will never see the the land of twilight

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Closed) - Posted By Daniele Lyon (daniele) on 21st Aug 11 at 9:17am

The roof of the warehouse was starting to get a bit crowded when a female werewolf suddenly appeared, but when the cute little boy, whom Daniele had been playing with in the caves a while back a smile spread on her face. "Uhhhh, my little friend has turned," she said and released herself from Jack's arms and moved over to Sumdyl and padded his hair as if he was a good little pup. "I think I want to play with you for a while," she said and padded his cheek. "Why don't you go down the ladder and wait and I will be right there," she said and then she turned her attention to Jack and whispered something in his ear. He simply nodded. Then Daniele started to move towards the ladder, but turned around and looked towards the three women. "I will leave Jack here with you, then he can keep you three entertained," Daniele said and let out a giggle before she started to head down.

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Closed) - Posted By Sumdyl Moonlight (sumdyl) on 21st Aug 11 at 9:54am
Come with me in the twilight of a summer night for awhile
Tell me of a story never ever told in the past
Take me back to the land, Where my yearnings were born
Fanatics find their heaven in never ending storming wind
Auguries of destruction be a lullaby for rebirth

ﻵﻧﻩﻄﻐﻋﻬﻍﻐﺻﺵﻂﺮﺦﺣﺭﺢﺔﺋﺎﺻﻧﻩﻄﻐﻋﻬﻍﻐﺻﺵﺵﻂﺮﺦﺣﺭﺱﺚ

Sumdyl due to the poison did what she said. he went down the ladder his eyes were souless, and he jumped down to the ground. if she made commands to him with outcontroling him he would have most likely sliced her apart photonically. the padding of the head would have drawn the line since he already did not like her. if only he could control himself . to bad danielle was controlling him on a biological scale and not a psychic one. for now he was her little puppy until some one would save him.

ﻌﻎﻗﺽﻏﻌﺸﺽﺸﺸﺽﺦ۞ﺥﺋﺇﯾﷲﺐﯛﮐﮝﮟﮗﮪﮚﭭﭷﮤﮞﭓ
Consolations, be there, In my dreamland to come
I believe in fantasies invisible to me, In the land of misery I'm searchin' for the sign
To the door of mystery and dignity
I'm wandering down, and searchin' down the secret sun
the key to open the door is in your hand, Now take me there to the land of twilight

character: Sumdyl Lail
lyrics: the key of twilight- yuki kajiura
memo:
who ever steals this will never see the the land of twilight

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Closed) - Posted By Isis Laurent (nightmare) on 21st Aug 11 at 7:30pm
I breathe you in again, just to feel you
Underneath my skin, holding onto
The sweet escape is always laced wit a
Familiar taste of poison

בּﬠגּשׂדּוּשָּׁסּﭏכֿוֹתּקּצּלּמּףּפּשׁ ҉ זּוּרּזּךּנּﭏדךּכֿבֿתּמּטּדּֿפֿכּﬠ

Isis stood there silently as each werewolf arrived. She held back her disdain, but her face grew stern. She watched as Daniele claimed to own the two males. That other one is just a kid, she thought. What did she do to them? When Daniele began to walk off, leaving the werewolf named Jack behind to "entertain" the women, Isis fought herself from releasing her sais from their clasps. Leona asked them to not hurt them, but it's going to prove quite difficult. "I'll do my best to keep to your request, Leona," she said as she sized up the werewolf. "But don't get mad at me if the boy goes home with some heavy scratches. Cause he doesn't look like an easy fella to pin down." She cracked her neck, thinking to herself, Let's see if these old bones still got it...

בּﬠגּשׂדּוּשָּׁסּﭏכֿוֹתּקּצּלּמּףּפּשׁΩזּוּרּזּךּנּﭏדךּכֿבֿתּמּטּדּֿפֿכּﬠ
I don't wanna be saved, I don't wanna be sober
I want you on my mind, in my dreams
Behind these eyes, I wanna wake up
No not this time

character: Isis Laurent
memo:
lyrics: Familiar Taste of Poison ~ Halestorm

please do not use with out permission

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Closed) - Posted By Alexandria Hunter (sarahhunter54) on 23rd Aug 11 at 10:32pm
Made me learn a little bit faster
Made my skin a little bit thicker
Makes me that much smarter

Lexi wasn't to happy when Sumdyl showed up the same glased sleepy look in his eyes. Whatever the hell the vampire did to them it wasn't making act right. Hearing what Leona said about not hurting Jackson Lexi didn't move as she drew her gun her only intention of hitting the female vampire in the head. But as she started to leave saying that Jack was going to keep them "entertained" she aimed at the ladder and fired a warning shot when Sumdyl was out of the way. This vampire wasn't going any where with Sumdyl, he wasn't her dog and neither was Jackson.

Alexandria talking
Thinking
Other people talking

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Closed) - Posted By Jackson Moonlight (jack) on 24th Aug 11 at 12:20pm

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Closed) - Posted By Isis Laurent (nightmare) on 24th Aug 11 at 4:02pm
I breathe you in again, just to feel you
Underneath my skin, holding onto
The sweet escape is always laced wit a
Familiar taste of poison

בּﬠגּשׂדּוּשָּׁסּﭏכֿוֹתּקּצּלּמּףּפּשׁ ҉ זּוּרּזּךּנּﭏדךּכֿבֿתּמּטּדּֿפֿכּﬠ

Isis ran up and helped the werewoman onto her feet, before facing Jackson. "Well, he's just full of fun and surprises, isn't he?" she said to Lexi, still eyeing their opponent. Figuring it was her move now, she had to figure something out quick. She figured that she needed to get Jackson away from the ladder, so in a flash, she ran over and sweep-kicked the wolf off his feet, knocking him to the side. "Laissez-nous danser..." she said, eyeing the wolf. Not taking chances, she went over and attacked him, holding him off until either the mind control affects wore off, or till one of the others come up with something. But the guy sure knew how to fight. Even in wolf form. My body is going to hate me in the morning... she thought to herself.

Blocking an attack, her instincts reacted and she found herself grabbing a knife and hitting him in the shoulder blade. She jumped back before she took another hit at him. "Sorry Leona," she said. "Sometimes instincts just takeover." She quickly put her knife up and asked, "How long we have to hold this up before he's himself again? Cause I'm not sure if I'll hold back next time." She wished that wasn't the case, but it's true. She was a warrior, not to mention, has had her own difficulties with werewolves in the past.

בּﬠגּשׂדּוּשָּׁסּﭏכֿוֹתּקּצּלּמּףּפּשׁΩזּוּרּזּךּנּﭏדךּכֿבֿתּמּטּדּֿפֿכּﬠ
I don't wanna be saved, I don't wanna be sober
I want you on my mind, in my dreams
Behind these eyes, I wanna wake up
No not this time

character: Isis Laurent
memo:
lyrics: Familiar Taste of Poison ~ Halestorm

please do not use with out permission

Re: We all have to sacrifice (Closed) - Posted By Leona de Nóil Lémón (admin) on 24th Aug 11 at 4:17pm

Leona was sure Jack had broken her arm, it felt like that anyway. After Isis had stabbed him, he had whimpered for a second, but stood on his paws again, although he didn't support on one of them. He was ready to attack them again. When Isis asked how long it would take before Jack was back to himself, Leona sniffed the air, it was starting to wear off. "I don't know five minutes maybe ten. But we can hardly hold him for that long or we could of course attack him at the same time and then sit on him," Leona said and shrugged her shoulders a little. Jack growled at them that was when Leona remembered something Jack had told her she could try if she ever came across him in this state. "Jack? Do you remember Fayth?" Leona asked, a growl came from the black wolf, but Leona moved closer. "Do you remember her, blond hair, pretty eyes, soft skin," she asked. She knew Hex had blond hair, but the other words had been Jack's, something he wanted her to say. The black wolf looked confused. Apparently last time Hex had been a tricker for him to snap out of it. "Didn't Daniele want you to kill her. What is it with Fayth? She's pregnant, isn't she, with your child," she said and had reached half way. The black wolf took a step back, the black wolf head shook its head a little. "Do you remember her. Your soul mate, you've told me yourself," she said and took another step forward and that was when the wolf turned into its human form again, but Jack still looked confused, it was almost as if he was battling himself on the inside between Daniele's control and then his common sense.

Character Leona Nóillión
Words No idea
Music Here with mePlumb
Post-It I'll just RP Jack through Leona
Face Claim Laura Pyper
Lyrics Creed
Forum Carpe Noctum
Template Susie